MADE IN U.S.A.
Uncompromising Everyday Carry
The latest addition to Benchmade’s Vector range and the Oregon City outfit’s first-ever compound grind blade composed of CPM-20CV, the 496 Vector is a top-shelf, feature-heavy folder with a highly-calculated design. Reinforced via full stainless steel liners, the 496’s handles are comprised of dual-colored G-10 items supplemented with smooth-milled gray aluminum bolsters and a white G-10 pinstripe layer, while the blade consists of a flipper-assisted (0.1” thick) 3.6” drop point item with a compound grind and a flat ground, wedger tip with a hollow ground main. In addition to being fitted with Benchmade’s AXIS locking mechanism, the 496 also features an integrated safety switch that prevents accidental deployments, as well as a premium black oxide, tip-up, deep carry pocket clip.
- Model: 496
- CPM-20CV compound grind, wedged tipped drop point blade
- OD green G-10 handle w/ white pinstripe layer
- Smooth-milled aluminum handle bolsters
- Flipper-assisted manual opening
- AXIS locking mechanism w/ integrated safety
- Tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Lanyard hole
- Lifetime guarantee
- 4.5 oz weight
- 3.6” blade
- 4.82” closed
- 8.42” overall