MADE IN U.S.A.
Uncompromising Everyday Carry
Named for Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood in the north of the city - the very same city in which these bags are enthusiastically hand-crafted - Defy's Bucktown Backpack is an exercise in off-the-beaten-path durability and style. Designed to be the ultimate daypack, this tough M35 military truck tarpaulin vinyl/canvas bag offers more than enough space with two large easy-to-access compartments - including a padded computer pouch that fits up to a 17" Macbook Pro - whether you're walking through the city to your office or if the city is your office.
- M35 military truck tarpaulin vinyl/canvas exterior
- 500D Cordura interior
- Two large interior compartments
- Closed cell foam padding on back, base, and in computer pouch
- Padded computer pouch fits up to 17" Macbook Pro
- Padded shoulder straps with metal clamps
- 2" seatbelt strap handle
- Water-resistant YKK zippers
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 23-liter capacity
- 3 lbs
- 19" H x 12" W x 6" D