MADE IN U.S.A.
Uncompromising Everyday Carry
Mountain climbing requires gear to be a bit more demanding - it's just a symptom of the extremeness of the sport. So it makes sense that Emerson Mountaineering's USA-made Large Climb Pack - which is equipped with climbing-spec draw cords, zipper pulls, and a carabiner closure system - would be one of the toughest bags out there. And that makes it as great on a cliffside as it is for a daily commute. It also features a water-repellant 1000D Cordura exterior, 22.5 liters of internal space, four external zippered pockets, and mil-spec straps. If you want to incorporate a retro climbing aesthetic into your adventure or everyday gear, this pack is a superb option.
- 1000D DWR coated Cordura exterior
- Bartack reinforced stress points
- Climbing-spec carabiner closure system
- Climbing-spec draw cord zipper pulls
- 4 external zippered pockets
- Mil-spec tubular webbing straps
- YKK zippers
- Seam-sealed inner compartments
- Made in USA
- 22.5 L capacity
- 1 lbs 12 oz weight
- 20" H x 14" W x 7" D