MADE IN U.S.A.
Uncompromising Everyday Carry
Originally used on the Apollo 7 space mission in 1968, the AG7 is the original Fisher Space Pen and has since been used on every single manned NASA mission. Finished in black titanium nitride and proudly built in the USA, this superb writing utensil is perfectly balanced; writes upside-down, underwater, or in zero gravity; and features an all-metal construction - even the clicker device. So whether you're taking a trip to Mars for colonization or you just need the best of the best out of your EDC, this is the pen for the job.
- The original Fisher Space Pen
- Used on every manned NASA mission
- Black titanium nitride coated brass
- Pocket clip
- Fisher PR4 pressurized cartridge
- Medium point
- Made in USA
- Unconditional lifetime guarantee
- 5" L x 0.375" D