MADE IN U.S.A.
Uncompromising Everyday Carry
Whether backpacking, traversing the city, or just getting from A to B, having a means by which to keep your carry organized and accessible is incredibly valuable. And this leather utility notebook wallet is one of the best. Constructed in Baltimore, Maryland, these are hand-cut, stitched, and burnished from a single piece of 4oz American tanned leather and can fit within them a pocket notebook, a small folding knife, and a writing utensil - be that a pen or pencil. And each comes with a Hitch and Timber brand notebook to get you started.
- American tanned leather construction
- Hand-cut, stitched, and burnished
- Fits one 3.5" x 5" notebook, small pocket knife, and pen or pencil
- Fits up to 8 cards or bills
- Hitch and Timber notebook included
- Made in USA
- 6" L x 4.25" W
- 3" x 2" knife slot
- 4" x 1.875" pen/pencil slot
- 3.8 ounces with notebook