MADE IN U.S.A.
Uncompromising Everyday Carry
When it comes to wallets, nothing is quite as timeless as leather. But the natural material can't hold a candle to the strength and durability of steel. Which is why Trayvax has the best of both worlds in their Ascent wallet. Featuring a carefully hand-stitched top-grain leather wrapped around a super durable stainless steel frame, this cash and card carrier is handsome enough for the ages and built to last just as long. It can hold up to 7 cards and 5 bills, features a quick-access 4-card pull-tab slot, a hand ID window, and also offers RFID protection. Of course, it's also made in the USA and comes with the brand's 65-year heirloom warranty.
- Hand-stitched top-grain leather exterior
- Slim stainless steel frame
- Holds 4-7 cards and up to 5 bills
- ID window slot fits 2-3 cards
- Quick-access 2-4 card slot with mil-spec nylon pull tab
- Cash slot
- Lanyard attachment point
- Brass rivets with black oxide coating
- Melonite finish
- 65-year heirloom warranty
- Made in USA
- 3 oz weight
- 3.8" L x 2.75" W x 0.3" D