MADE IN U.S.A.
Uncompromising Everyday Carry
Whether you find yourself frequently jotting down notes, ideas, or phone numbers, a pocket notebook is an absolute necessity. And this one from Ezra Arthur is one of the absolute best. Hand-stitched and bound with Horween high-grain leather, this beautiful American-made writing pad is filled with 128 blank Tomoe River ultra thin 52 GSM acid-free bleed-resistant pages for your scribbling and doodling pleasure. It also comes with a combination bookmark and line/grid guide to hold your place and keep your sentences straight. And, once you've filled it up, you can (for a small fee) send it back to the brand to be refilled, rebound, and made ready for your next batch of brilliant ideas.
- Hand-stitched and bound Horween leather construction
- 128 blank pages of Tomoe River paper
- Includes bookmark with line/grid guide
- Ultra thin 52 GSM acid-free bleed-resistant paper
- Refills and rebinding available through Ezra Arthur
- Made in USA
- 3 oz weight
- 5.45" H x 3.75" W